If you are new to paintball and just learning about your equipment and tactics, this is the place for you. We have all the new and used paintball equipment to get your ready for a game.
We recently discussed ways to maximize your stealth when playing paintball. We discussed stealth in movement and behavior and now we’ll move on to being stealthy in visibility.
- Camouflage works when you are still. The human brain has million of years of evolution to teach it to see movement. If you move, your are going to be seen so move intelligently.
- Ghillie suit it up! Well, maybe not the whole suit since they are a bit cumbersome to move around in but you can use bits and pieces to break up your silhouette. Some people like to put bits on their bags and masks.
- Watch the under garments. I don’t mean your skivvies, I mean the fabric that the camouflage is printed on. Unfortunately, modern performance materials are often nylon and are shiny, being a dead give away.
- Know your environment. Not all regions and seasons have the same foliage so you’ll want to match what is happening in nature to really blend in. That being said, the new digital woodland camo is pretty great and works in many situations.
- Duct tape for everything! Well, maybe not everything but covering your gear with camouflage duct tape is an easy way to get some basic camo work in.
- Skip the face. Some people, in their enthusiasm go for full-face camo make up but you can skip this since you’ll be wearing a mask.