Polarstar Airsoft F2 V3 AK HPA engine. The dual solenoid design of the F2™ provides the same functionality as the legendary Fusion Engine™ but in a more compact, efficient and flexible design. Dual solenoids allow for the nozzle and the poppet valve to be adjusted independently of each other for unparalleled control over both the loading time and air volume used. Additionally, this makes it possible to change the firing sequence giving it the ability to operate in both true closed bolt as well as "AEG" mode.The F2™ incorporates a new one-piece, lightweight poppet valve design yet still operates on the same principle as the Fusion Engine™ poppet. This valve is able to operate at lower pressures and uses less air volume to function which optimizes air efficiency.The robust design of the F2™ allows for an operating pressure range of 45psi to 145psi which enables it to achieve velocities from CQB to DMR while employing only one nozzle for the entire velocity adjustment range.The F2™ nozzle is spring biased forward which provides a consistent loading force regardless of operating pressure. It shares the same spring as the Fusion Engine™ with both light and heavy spring options available to adjust the loading force.
- Extremely lightweight and compact design
- Dual solenoid design allows for open and closed bolt firing
- F2 FCU with LCD allows for easy tuning
- Spring loaded nozzle provides consistent loading force
- Lightweight one piece poppet valve can operate at lower pressures
- Easily adjustable FPS can be used for both CQB and field use without having to change nozzles