Take your game to the N3XT L3V3L with the incredible Etha3.
The Etha3 offers players an electronic marker platform that takes everything great about its predecessor a step further. It's sleek approach to ergonomics, coupled with some notable upgrades takes the Etha platform into a new competitive realm. Its quick-release bolt assembly makes a huge difference to accessibility and maintenance on, or off the field. The aluminum low-rise feedneck reduces the overall height of the marker for a tighter, more compact player profile. And the new aluminum blade trigger brings a sharpness and responsiveness only found on more expensive marker platforms.
More capable. More purposeful. More competitive. Etha3.
- New Low-rise aluminum clamping feed-neck
- New Quick-release back cap
- New Tool-less bolt removal
- New Aluminum adjustable blade trigger
- 14.5" 2-piece Shaft 5 barrel - Cocker fast threads
- Integrated SL4 inline regulator
- Powered by the Gamma Core spool valve drivetrain
- Valve chamber shut-off and breech sensing drivetrain
- GRN composite outer body
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum inner body core
- Single-piece GRN frame and foregrip
- Hose-less air transfer system
- Push On Purge System (POPS) ASA assembly
- Tool-less grip access/removal
- DefTek offset feed
- Weight: 2.19 lb / 997 g (inc Barrel, Battery, Feed, POPS)
- Length: 21.7 in / 552 mm
- Height: 8 in / 202 mm
- Width: 1.38 in / 35 mm