The latest in the CS line of markers, the CS2, has been honed with laser-like focus to be the best. To be used by the best. To conquer. And to win. Powered by the incredible GP Core Drivetrain and packed full of new purposeful features the CS2 not only looks fantastic, but it has the ability to over-achieve on every level.
The game may change, but our focus never falters. Our desire to produce the very best paintball markers on the planet; unwavering.
The CS2 is born of those desires and honed with laser-like focus to be the best. To be used by the best. To conquer. And to win.
The CS line has evolved. The CS prefix now dictates not a system or a platform or a drivetrain, but instead denotes our premier line. Our current technological peak. Each CS variant should be taken in isolation and not simply as an iteration of the previous numeric revision. The CS1 and CS2 may share few parts, and fewer principle functions, but they do share the same Eclipse DNA that flows through all our products. Performance, Reliability, Simplicity. Core attributes that run through them and define them. Built and supported the Eclipse way.
- CS2 Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- GP Core Drivetrain
- BLE Bluetooth On-Board
- Quick Release Eye Covers
- CS2 Frame With Reduced Profile and Increased Rake Angle
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- CS2 Bespoke POPS Assembly
- CS2 Adjustable Rake Blade Trigger (Interchangeable)
- CS2 Bespoke Back Cap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.681" / 0.689" Insert And Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Carbon Fiber Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- 119G Lighter Than CS1/24g Lighter Than CS1.5
- Two Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Integrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Non-Slip Rubberized Foregrip/Battery Cover
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Quick Separation of Frame and Body - All Electronics In-Frame
- 105Psi Operating Pressure
- Ultra Low Power SMC Solenoid Pilot Valve
- User-Serviceable Solenoid Spool
- Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
- Micro USB Programming Port
- E-Portal Compatible